top of page
• Only buy fireworks marked CE marked. Don’t drink alcohol if setting off fireworks.
• Keep fireworks in a closed box.
•Follow the instructions on each firework.
• Light them at arm’s length, using a taper.
•Stand well back.
• Never go near a firework that has been lit. Even if it hasn’t gone off, it could still explode.
• Never put fireworks in your pocket or throw them.
• Always supervise children around fireworks.
• Light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves.
•Never give sparklers to a child under five.
• Keep pets indoors.
• Don’t let off fireworks after 11pm
bottom of page